Dynon Skyview GPS Receiver/Antenna 2020 Compliant GPS position source which is a “high integrity” GPS for the FAA’s 2020 “ADS-B out” mandate.
Observe the following guidelines when choosing a location for an SV-GPS-250/2020:
• The optimal location for the SV-GPS-250/2020 is a rigid surface on the upper fuselage of the aircraft.
• Mounting location should be relatively level (the base of the SV-GPS-250/2020 is flat).
• Do not locate the receiver within 3 feet of transmitting antennas.
• Avoid antenna shadows (i.e., obstructions that block the antenna’s view of the sky).
• All four of the SV-GPS-250/2020’s wires should all be connected to each SkyView system display for redundancy.
See Dynon Skyview’s installation manuals for more details.