MINI-Circuits Splitter (Garmin Install) ZFSC-2-1B
This should NOT be used as a COM antenna splitter, will cause damage to the units. This is called out in the GTN manuals for one receiver sharing two antennas (GS and VOR for example) OR one NAV antenna feeding two GTN units. Not the COM portions.
- Wideband 5 to 500 Mhz
- 50 Ohm
- 2 way-0º
- Low insertion loss at 0.3 dB typical
- Excellent isolation at 28 dB typical
- Excellent unbalanced amplitude at 0.1 dB typical
- Good VSWR of 1.2:1 typical
- Rugged shielded case
- Internal dissipation: 0.125W max.