The AeroElectric Connection, 12th Edition
Softcover textbook by Bob Nuckolls.
300+ pages — Information Service and Guide to Theory, Operation, Design and Fabrication of Aircraft Electrical Systems.
35 years in development; a definitive work on electrical systems for light aircraft.
Over 15,000 readers in 30 countries.
Written, illustrated and published by an engineer and educator with 46 years experience in aviation electrical and electronics systems design.
Table of Contents:
- D.C Fundamentals
- Engine Driven Power Sources
- Voltage Regulators
- Over Voltage Protection
- Electrical System Instrumentation
- Wire Selection and Installation
- Wire Termination and Connectors
- Circuit Protection
- Switches, Relays, and Contactors
- Lighting and Lighting Controls
- Antennas and Feedlines
- Temperature Measurement
- (reserved) Pressure Measurement
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (Noise)
- Electrical System Reliability
- Audio Systems
- Appendix Z: Power Distribution Diagrams