The ARTEX ELT 345 (8102) transmits on 406 MHz and 121.5 MHz frequencies while providing position accuracy thanks to the built-in GPS navigational interface. The ARTEX ELT 345 can be activated manually (via cockpit remote switch or ELT switch) or automatically (the G-Switch senses a 2.3G or greater impact), and alerts the closest Search and Rescue agency of your emergency. GPS data is embedded within the first emergency transmission and provides Search and Rescue personnel with the aircraft location, within 100 meters, in less than a minute.
- Automatic fixed (AF) emergency locator transmitter with manual or automatic activation using a hermetically sealed G-switch
- Single antenna output for 406 MHz and 121.5 MHz
- 9600 Baud Rate
Provides position accuracy to within 100 meters through a built-in GPS interface (NMEA 0183 or RS 232)
- ELT and installation can be tested using a satellite-based online confirmation test via ARTEX’s proprietary satellite testing service at 406Test.com
- Includes a stainless steel mounting bracket with a multiple hole pattern configuration for retrofitting legacy ARTEX ELTs as well as ACK, Kannad or AmeriKing ELTs
- 2-wire interface does not require aircraft power
- Worldwide coverage
The ELT 345 Standard Kit (# 8102) includes a 23.4-inch black whip antenna, standard 2-wire remote switch, 6-year lithium battery (LiMnO2), buzzer, mounting tray, 6 ft BNC to BNC coax cable, and install kit.