14V Landing Light (Spot Light)
WAT (Whelen Aerospace Technologies) Parmetheus Plus™, an LED landing and taxi light 40% brighter than the Parmetheus™. The Parmetheus Plus™ is external flasher friendly, lightweight, low current, and moisture resistant. The new innovations in optic design represent WAT’s commitment to providing state of the art technology to the Aviation industry.
- Input Voltage: 14V-28V
- Current: 1.36 AMPS @ 14VDC, 0.68 AMPS @ 28VDC
- Weight: 0.52 lbs.
- Lens: 68-3971486A30
- Dimensions: 4.38″ L X 4.38 W X 1.7 H
- Compatible with all pulse light modules
- WAT part number: 01-0771833-10
- WAT model number: P36P1L
- Direct replacement for outdated PAR36 Halogen and HID lamps.
- First commercially available PAR36 LED for Aviation applications.
- 10,000 hour operating life.
- Available in Landing and Taxi versions.
- Convenient “Drop In” design for ease of installation:
- Power wiring attaches to brass screw terminals; Weight is virtually identical to previous PAR36 lamps; Assembly design includes clocking notch
- Polycarbonate, replaceable, hard-coated outer lens.
- Metal, heat dissipating coated housing.
- Whelen TIR™ (Total Internal Reflector) technology rivals strobe in intensity and effectiveness.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the USA.
- Five year warranty.