Manager, Panel Assembly
(PPL) Zenith, CH-701, Built & Flying
Senior Technician / Avionics Technician
(A&P, FCC, PPL, CFI) RV6 Built & Flying
Customer Support Overlord
(PPL), 172, RV6, RV7, RV12!
Director of Engineering & Chief Inspector.
Electrical Engineer, Draftsman,
1947 Cessna 120, RV4, FAA - A&P, PPL, FCC
FAA A&P, IA, PPL, 1946 Aeronca Chief, 115hp
SteinAir, Inc. is Located in the southern Twin Cities Metro area of Minnesota. We are a small business with a specific focus, and desire to provide our customers with good products at great prices with super customer service. Being homebuilders ourselves, we know EXACTLY what our customers are dealing with. When you call or write us, you won't get some clerk who knows nothing about airplanes, instead you'll get someone who'd built multiple airplanes, worked on everything from Cessna's to 747's, and is a professional in this area.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have, and are glad to assist you in your project, even if you are not using our services. If we can be of help, we will. So, the next time you need some objective advice on avionics, installation, sheet metal fabrication, etc.., give us a call or drop us a line.
Last but not least, while dealing with many other companies during our respective projects, we were not receiving satisfactory service. Our goal here at SteinAir is to provide that service that is all to often now missing among large companies. If you have a problem with your order or product (those products produced by us), simply return it for a full refund - no questions asked.
Photos of Stein Air
Click on Photo to enlarge
While we strive to provide the customer with the best prices available, we realize we are not always the absolute cheapest for certain items. Our goal is to provide the BEST overall VALUE to our customers, meaning...
• We are NOT a virtual company, we do this full time.
• Call us TOLL FREE, and you can speak to REAL people who:
1) are experts in aviation, have actually built and fly airplanes
2) understand aviation and homebuilding
3) do this for a full time job, not some "answering service/drop ship" company
4) keep thousands of items in stock
5) will gladly provide you any advice for free (remember, you get what you pay for)
• We guarantee our products.
• Ship most orders within 24 hrs.
• We are a REAL Registered Corporation, and also do business with the government, military, municipalities, factories, mfgrs, etc..
With so many people offering similar products, how do you choose who to do business with?? We think you should choose people who do this for a living, know what they are doing, and are there to actually talk to you. There are a lot of "part timers" selling things on the weekends and can't provide you with anywhere near the service we can.